June 13, 2022 to June 16, 2022
Location: 10100 International Drive, Orlando, FL 32821Category: Students | Coordinator: Baron Cage
SLU 101 provides a year’s worth of leadership development in just 4 days. This dynamic experience allows attendees to learn from world-class thought leaders in creative and participatory environments inside and outside of the conference room. SLU teaches each student practical and relational life skills to change the way they think, dream and lead at the feet of Jesus.
DATE: JUNE 13 - 16, 2022
WHERE: ORLANDO, FLORIDA
Doubletree by Hilton Orlando at SeaWorld | 10100 International Drive, Orlando, FL 32821
- Sea World
- Universal Studios
- Islands of Adventures
- All-Inclusive 4-Day/3-Night Stay in a Business Hotel
- Exclusive Behind-the-Scenes Experiences at Sea World
- Rules and Tools of Leadership from World-Class Communicators
- Worldview Development from Leading Christian Apologists
- An Afternoon of Roller Coasters at Renowned Theme Parks
- Business Leadership Lessons from Top Level Executives
- Personality Assessment and Time and Goal Management
The price will be approximately $600-$700. This price includes all meals, session materials, rooming and lodging, and upon arrival at the hotel, transportation to and from experiences included in the conference. Students must stay onsite at the hotel in order to participate.
Pricing does not include air fare to or from Orlando.
A $100.00 nonrefundable deposit will be due November 7, 2021 in order to secure your spot. The remaining balance will be due by June 1, 2022.