July 11, 2022 to July 15, 2022
Location: , Washington, DC 20016Category: Students | Coordinator: Baron Cage
Building on the foundation of personal leadership learned at SLU 101, SLU 201 will equip you to lead as a citizen and catalyst for change. Explore the ten foundational componentsof SLU 201 as you discover your own role in our society’s future.
DATE: JUNE 11 - 15, 2022
WHERE: Washington D.C
- National Monuments
- The Holocaust Museum
- Arlington Cemetery and the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier
- The U.S. Capitol
- The Museum of the Bible
- The National Archives
- Observe and meditate on the cost of freedom & honor through a private wreath-laying ceremony at Arlington National Cemetery
- Grapple with deep questions about justice in the shadow of the Holocaust
- Learn the power of legacy while exploring our national monuments
- Watch theology and culture intersect in the hall of Congress and faith lived out in the public square
- Understand your responsibility and calling to be a citizen
PRICING: BY NOV. 12TH will be around $999.00
* we may adjust the price slightly due to transportation needs to and from airport and a small empty bed fee. We will work with other churches to minimize this.
The registration price includes all meals, session materials, rooming and lodging, and upon arrival at the hotel, transportation to and from experiences included in the conference. Students must stay onsite at the hotel in order to participate.
Pricing does not include air fare to or from Orlando.
A $100.00 nonrefundable deposit will be due November 7, 2021 in order to secure your spot. The remaining balance will be due by June 1, 2022.