We want you to get connected with other Men, and one of the ways we do this is through Trinity Men's Groups.
Trinity Men's Groups are multi-generational and meet once a month for life-giving community, Biblical knowledge, and spiritual guidance. Times and location vary. Each group meeting we encourage and challenge one another as we look at one of our 5 Values.
- Authentic Community: I will be known, know others, and never settle for surface relationships. Acts 2:42-47; Matthew 22:37-40; Ephesians 4:15-25
- Strong Families: I will invest the best of me in my family first.
Deuteronomy 6; Ephesians 5; 1 Timothy 3:4–5; 5:8
- Uncommon Integrity: I will live a disciplined life with purity or heart, mind and actions. Romans 12:1-2; Philippians 2:1-8
- Kingdom Impact: I will never losing focus on impacting generations for Christ. 2 Timothy 2:2; Philippians 4:9; 1 Thessalonians 2:8
- Life-giving Celebration: I will pause in gratitude for all God is doing in and through me, my family and my church. Nehemiah 8; Philippians 4:4, 4:
For more information please contact Toby Anderson